Water Running Interval - 'Hard & Fast' Aquatic Physio Classes
Group Sessions for Fitness
We offer group sessions for clients who have completed their rehabilitation program and are ready for increased intensity exercise. In group sessions you will be directed by a Physiotherapist through a series of movements and water running in short burst time intervals. The classes run for 45 minutes.
Speak to our Physiotherapists to see if this class is might suitable for you. An initial consultation will be required with our Physiotherapist prior to starting a class.
Water based interval training or Hard & Fast as our classes are called, are an intense cardio work out in a low-impact environment using the water to generate resistance and vary intensity. Hard & Fast classes are a perfect way to exercise when you are suffering from injuries that prevent you from carrying out land-based exercises which involve weight bearing.
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 5:00pm, 5:45pm
Casual fee $45 per session
- Paid at each session
- On the spot Private Health Fund claims ay the session
- Flexibility to cancel or change appointment
Savings available by choosing a multi- visit pass!
10 visit pass $370
- Valid for 3 months from date of purchase
- Receipt available for Health Fund Claims
- Bookings for all sessions required in advance
- Cancellation policy applies – please cancel by 11am on the day of the class or full fee will be charged